Usually when you buy computer you feel that inbuilt memory is sufficient for you, but after having made a good collection of different formats of files, you feel that you require more space. So in order to meet your requirement you need to buy external HDD. External HDD is generally used to keep files as back up or storing files which you need to keep apart from pc. So if by any reason it gets corrupt you need to install software like Formatted Hard Drive Recovery. Thus tool has great scanning algorithm which helps in recovery of any format of file.
There are number of ways by which one can lose his files from hdd such as accidental deletion of files, File System corruption of hard disk drive, improper removal of hard disk drive, virus attack, etc. Let’s check out some circumstances where one can lose files while performing any task on hard disk. Suppose you are making certain changes in the setting of hdd. While doing so you accidentally formatted your hard disk, so what to do now?? The other loss while handling camera can happen when you are erasing some of unwanted documents. While doing so you accidentally deleted some important files also. You need not panic! One can easily recover files from formatted hard disk by use of Formatted Hard Drive Recovery.
Sometimes, due to over usage of hard disk in various types of systems causes corruption in file system. So in order to use that hard disk you need to format it first. Since you recently went to trip with your family, and all the photos are on it, you don’t wanna do that. So now you are in dilemma what to do and what not??? You need not get nostalgic in such circumstances, since there is Formatted Hard Drive Recovery, which can recover all files from hdd even after it is formatted. This software can recover files from damaged hard disk without performing any unwanted task. Some of other glittering features of this software are:
- It quickly scans the whole hard disk drive and gives back all the desired files within few minutes.
- Recovers all files lost due to unsuccessful synchronization of hard disk.
- It has got preview option to check out the files which are recovered.
- Works for different file system like FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 and ExFAT.
- It recovers files from different HDD like SATA, SCSI, IDE, etc.
- It has got simple and easy GUI.
- Recovers files lost due to frequent use of same HDD on different electronic devices such as Laptop, computer, etc.
We need to address certain issues before restoring files are:
- Avoid formatting or rebooting of your hard drive.
- If you have lost/deleted doc files from external drive then stop utilizing it any further.
- Do not store any new files on the disk drive from where data is to be recovered since this will overwrite the file location.
Therefore by going through the features of this tool we can easily state that it can be used to recover files which are located on HDD. You get it from internet for demo use.