If you want to make the mouse easier to use then you have to change the settings of your mouse.
Below are various steps through which you can change the settings of the mouse:
- (For Touch screen Laptops ) Swipe from the right edge of the screen and then tap search or if you are using a mouse then point it to right corner of the screen, move the pointer down and click on search.
- In the search box, you have to enter “change how your mouse works” and then click on settings.
- After clicking on button tab and select the choices that you simply wish to use
Change the size and color of mouse pointers:
- You will be able to use these choices to create the mouse pointer larger or change the color to make it easier to see.
Turn on mouse keys:
- If using a mouse is troublesome, you will be able to activate Mouse keys; therefore you do not need to use a mouse. Instead, you will able able to use the numeric keyword or arrow key on your keyboard to move the pointer.
Activate a window by pointing to it with the pointer:
- This selectionmakes it easier to pick out and activate a window by inform at it with the mouse instead of by clicking it.
Prevent windows from being automatically organized once moved to the corner of the screen:
- With this selection, you will able to stop windows from being automatically resized or docked.
- Under see, choose mouse settings to turn Click lock on or off, enter configuration button, select pointer schemes, modify pointer speed and acceleration, enter pointer visibility choices like pointer trails and many more.
- If you like to use computer while not using a mouse, attempt it with Windows Speech Recognition. It is tool that helps you to use voice commands to work with Windows.