Have lost your files while formatting the hard drive? Now are you thinking how to recover files? Don’t worry; now it is possible to recover those deleted or lost files from formatted hard drive by using good quick format recovery software.
If you are formatting the hard drive, it depends on the two methods such as regular format and the quick format. If you perform the quick format, the system deletes entries the file allocation table and leaves the actual files intact. Because the addresses of the files are no longer indexed in the file allocation table, they will be overwritten by new files. Quick format typically leaves the existing file system in place, but removes the file markers and indicates the space as available. Quick format does not check to see if the disk is damaged, so probably it should not be used when installing an operating system or transferring important files.
Scenarios in which the files are deleted
- Accidental formatting: When you accidentally format the hard drive, there may be chances where the files can be deleted or lost.
- Files lost due to format or reformat the hard drives– Some files may be deleted or lost during the formatting or reformatting process.
- Files lost due to re-installing the Operating System: When you re-install the Operating System, there are chances that files get corrupted or lost from Windows OS.
- Anti-virus: Files get deleted during anti-virus scanning as it marks as virus and deletes the file, which later you may find as important
- Partition corruption: If you are partitioning the hard drive and you have not taken any backup of the files, there is likelihood that you may lose your files from the partition
If the files are lost, deleted due to the above mentioned scenarios, it is possible to recover the files with the help of good recovery software. Find out good recovery software from the internet to recover files from formatted hard drive. Before purchasing the software, you should look for demo version of the software. If you find the trail version, first download the trail version which helps you evaluate the capability of the software in recovering files. Once you are satisfied with the results, you can buy the software and follow some simples commands wherein you can install the software and can get back the files, which are deleted or lost.
Remo Recover (Windows) is the best recovery software which helps you to get back your files which are lost or deleted by quick formatting. This product has the ability to save the file into a removable drive or to any other storage device. Using this software, you can recover the deleted or lost files from the hard drive, memory card, USB drive, external hard drives etc. You can also recover the photos, emails, audio and video files that are lost during formatting process. You should ensure that the files present on it should not be overwritten.