If you are facing such circumstances, then don’t get panic. You can use Recover External Drive software to recover files from external hard drive with great ease. This advanced recovery software scans your entire external hard drive and recovers your files within a few mouse clicks.
Reasons that are responsible for data loss from External Hard Drive:
Accidental Deletion: While previewing the files on external hard drive, unintentionally you select all the files and delete them which results in deletion of all files present in that drive.
Virus Attack: If external hard drive is infected by harmful virus which enters during transferring of files from infected system or vice-versa then there might be a chance of file corruption.
Unintentional Format: Sometime it may happens that you want to format the secondary storage device on your system or laptop but accidentally you select external hard drive and format it. As a result which you will encounter with data loss from external hard drive.
Other Reasons: Unexpected shutdown of system while transferring files, using third party tool, file system corruption, power surge, improper removal of the drive, etc also leads to data loss from External hard drive.
Features of Recover External Drive software:
- Recover External Drive software is capable of recovering data from various hard drive interfaces such as SCSI, ATA, SATA, IDE, etc.
- This software restores files from different types of file system such as NTFS, FAT32, HFSX, HFS+, NTFS5, FAT16, etc.
- This tool is also capable of recovering external hard drive files on Mac/Windows operating system.
- It recovers files from external hard drive of different popular brands such as HP, Buffalo, Seagate, Hitachi, Western Digital, Iomega, etc.
- It also recovers files from RAW external hard disk drive.
- Apart from External hard disk drive, you can also recovers files from other secondary storage device such as pen drive, iPods, memory sticks, flash drive, SD cards, MMC cards, CF cards, USB drive, etc.
- In this software, there are two types of view available for the users, first is File type View and second one is Data type View.
- It performs deleted/ lost data recovery on different partition of hard drive such as RAID0, RAID1, RAID5 partition, etc.
- This software can also avail Find option through which users can search the recovered files on the basis of date of creation of file, file size, file name, file type, etc.