If you ever want to repair your WinRAR archive file, there are many options for you. But you need to choose the best one. So, in this article, we are going to discuss the best WinRAR repair tool. The tool we use here is Remo Repair RAR which fixes RAR files like nothing else. In the following video, you can see the repair process of RAR files in less time compared to other tools.
As the WinRAR files gets corrupted due to many scenarios, we need to fix that before losing any data from it. Whatever the scenarios but this tool repairs WinRAR files in best way. That’s why you are going to use it on your own soon after reading this article or watching this below video.
How to Repair RAR files using Remo Repair RAR – Best WinRAR Repair Tool
The first step is to go to the above video description page in YouTube and follow the link provided there to download the software. Install and run it on your computer system. The software’s repair wizard appears on the screen and ask you to select a RAR file for repair. Browse and load your corrupt or damaged RAR file and click on “Repair” button to proceed to the next step. The next screen shows you the contents of the RAR file, simply proceed to the next step. This screen will be the repair process, just wait for it to finish as this takes some time depending upon the size of your RAR file. Finally, you will have an option to save it on your disk. The save option will be active after the purchase of full version key of the tool.
Key Features of Remo Repair RAR Tool
- The tool repairs RAR file protected with passwords, and after the completion of repair you need to enter the password for viewing the contents.
- It has strong and powerful repair mechanism for fixing RAR files thus you will definitely get a repaired file as the output.
- The repair process is completed automated and easy to use that only few clicks are required for the whole repair process.
- The tool can effectively repair files having huge sizes. So you will be able to repair large sized RAR files without any hesitation.
- Fixes all RAR files created using any version of WinRAR software. It can able to fix RAR files throwing CRC errors.
Cases of RAR file corruption and Damage
- Virus, malware and other dreadful infections in computers.
- Downloading RAR files from unreliable links or sites.
- Power shutdown while archiving or extracting a RAR file.
- File transfer error between networks or from one drive to another.
- Abrupt shut down of WinRAR software while any archive is in progress.
- Using untrusted software for extracting RAR files.
The reasons of corruption or damage may be anything, but this best WinRAR repair tool will definitely be going to help you fix your RAR files. Check out the video above and try the tool yourself.