Whenever you are in any birthday party or some trip the first thing which comes to your mind is to capture images. Because pictures are the finest way to keep valuable memories alive. Most of the people around the world used to capture images of memorable events which come in their day to day life they prefer to use high resolution digital cameras. Majority of the cameras contain Secure Digital card in order to store the media files like videos, images and audios. SD cards are also used in other electronic gadgets including iPhones, Windows smartphones, android smartphones, laptops, camcorders, iPods, and many more. Besides from SD card there are various other types of memory cards namely MMC cards, CF card, xD card, micro SD, SDHC, SDXC, mini SD cards, etc.
“Have you unintentionally formatted your Secure Digital card? Are you the victim of losing precious photos and other data form formatted SD card? If yes, then make use of Nikon Canon Photo Recovery application in your computer/laptop to get back lost or missing images.”
Nikon Canon Photo Recovery has the ability in recovering various types of file extensions such as DNG, GIF, PSD, TIFF, MP4, MOV, BMP, JPEG, MP3, AVI, RAW, WAV, MKV, PNG, MIDI, PPM, CRW, NEF, PNM, etc. Once successful completion of recovery process you can view the list of recovered files by using “File Type View” or “Data Type View” option. Supports to restore formatted SD card on different file systems including FAT16, NTFS, HFS+, HFS, FAT32, NTFS5, ExFAT, and HFSX volumes. You can download the free demo edition of this recovery utility from internet for evaluation use.
Causes behind the formatting of Secure Digital card:
- Accidental Formatting: This is one of the most frequently human error occurred behind data loss. Sometimes, when user connect SD memory card to their laptops/computers in order to share media, user may mistakenly end up in formatting his/her memory card that results to severe data loss.
- Improper Plug Out: In some situations your Secure Digital card may get corrupt because of sudden ejection of memory card. Suppose, if the corrupted/damaged card has certain necessary images, the probability of getting back such pictures are very less because it is mandatory to format the damaged SD card to use further.
- Format Error: As soon as you plug in your SD memory card to laptop you might encounter with format error message like “Do you want to format memory card” if you click yes without having proper backup of media files then you may face data loss.
Apart from above issues, there are several other factors wherein you may format SD card such as presence of bad sectors, file system corruption, inappropriate file system conversion, any many more. In such condition Nikon Canon Photo Recovery helps you to recover formatted SD card on both Windows and Macintosh operating system.
Some advanced specifications of this photo recovery software are:
- Supports different types of brands of SD card like Sony, Kingston, Samsung, PNY, SanDisk, Lexar, HP, Transcend, etc.
- Recovers lost images and other media file due to use of same SD card on different storage devices.
- Skilled enough to regain lost files due to SD card synchronization error.
- Recovery process can be save or resume by using “Save Recovery Session” option.
Avoid using memory card after the data loss from SD card due to files which are deleted from the specific location remains on that location until it is overwritten by other files. Once it is overwritten by new file, then it is different to recover by using any recovery software.