I had XBOX device in which I have inserted 320 GB of external hard drive to store games and other files. However, recently I have connected that device to a system to transfer few new games, meanwhile there was one more USB device which was also connected to a system. Actually, I was about to format that USB device but unfortunately I have formatted my XBOX instead of that USB device and lost all data. I do not want to lose those games since I loved to play games all the times and even I have passionate about it. Can anyone suggest ideas to recover data from my XBOX 360 external hard drive?
In recent days, Xbox 360 gain popularity over games since it provides a high performance gaming console with simple configurations and portability feature, high storage capacity, etc. Xbox 360 gaming console allows a user to use external hard drive in which you can save data includes games, files, etc. At times, your data stored on Xbox 360 external hard drive might loss due to formatting it accidentally and other reasons.
However, no need to worry, since formatted Xbox 360 external hard drive data with the use of efficient data recovery application like USB Hard Drive Recovery. This application is specially designed to recover data from Xbox external hard drive with safe and secure. It recovers all types of files from Xbox external hard drive, includes audio, video, picture, document, etc. It supports recovery of data on both Windows and Mac systems in few simple steps.
How is it possible to recover data from Xbox external hard drive even after formatting it?
Because when you format a hard drive, data stored on it disappears from you but not from external hard drive memory. Instead, those formatted data resides in hard drive memory only and their access pointers are deleted from table entry by making room for storing other fresh files. Hence, you cannot see or access formatted data from external hard drive. But those data remains in hard drive unless and until other files overwrite them. In such situation, if you make use of this efficient data recovery application scans your Xbox 360 external hard drive very thoroughly and restores all data from it at your fingertips.
List of other various reasons behind the loss of data from Xbox 360 External hard drive
- Accidental deletion: While accessing files on Xbox 360 external hard drive you may delete files accidentally instead of deleting other files.
- File system error: Overall data stored on external hard drive might loss due to file system erorr, since it plays a major role in controlling data storage, retrieving and other activities.
- Virus attacks: Your Xbox 360 external hard drive may easily attack by virus threats after connecting it into an infected system.
What should I do after losing data from Xbox external hard drive for best recovery results?
After losing data from Xbox 360 external hard drive due to any reasons includes accidental deletion, formatting, file system error, interruption during file transfer process, MBR corruption, etc, you have to stop storing other files and installing any applications on it. Because, there might be chances of losing all files from hard drive permanently.
Advantages of application are
- User friendly, safe, secure and quick tool to recover data
- Recovers all types of data from formatted, inaccessible, damaged Xbox 360 external hard drive
- Recovers deleted and lost data from various types of external hard drive
- Supports SATA, ATA, PATA, IDE, SSD hard drive types
- Supports recovery of data on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and other
- Recovers data from other storage devices including memory card, pen drive, iPod, etc
- Allows you to view all recoverable files prior to performing actual data restoration
- Displays all recoverable files in File Type View and Data View format
- Provides free technical support via email and live chat applications for 24*7 hours
- Keeps your files undamaged
- Allows you to save all recovered files to any disk storage
Tips to follow
- Do not connect your Xbox 360 external hard drive to any virus-infected system
- Make use of the best antivirus application to kill virus attacks
- Have proper backup of data from hard drive before formatting it
- Make use of UPS to avoid sudden system termination