Images or photos play a significant role in every one’s life. You usually try to catch your memorable movements with the photos so that you can view them whenever you feel to revise your happiest movements. Usually the images that are taken from the multi-media devices such as mobile phones, digital cameras, etc are stored on SD cards such as memory card. These digital photos are easily transferrable to Mac OS. People commonly store there images in there system so that they can free up the space in SD cards and can take new images from there digital cameras or phones. But, it’s very common known fact that sometimes because of some reasons and in certain scenarios, the images on Mac can get corrupted and can become inaccessible. In such situation, how to fix corrupted image fileson Mac. If you have a regular backup of all your image files then you can recover it back from the backup. In case, if you do not have a proper backup of your image files then it is recommended to use third party utility software for photo recovery on Mac. Some important scenarios in which your image files on Mac can get lost or corrupted are discussed below.
- If you are viewing the images on Mac and accidentally deleted some images then you can recover them back from Trash. But in-case, unintentionally if you have emptied the Trash then you will lose all your deleted photos from Mac hard drive.
- If you have deleted the images using Shift+ Del key combination or deleted it form the command prompt, then you will lose it. There is no way of recovering it from Trash as the image file in this scenario bypasses the Trash.
- Viruses and malwares can severely harm your image files on Mac because of which few images may get deleted or corrupted. Once they are corrupted, they become inaccessible.
- Improper operations on computer such as forceful shut-down, power sludge while normal Mac operation etc can damage the image files on the Mac hard drive.
- Sometimes because of the conflict between two or more anti-viruses installed on the system, or because of the incompatibility between hardware components and software’s, the image files can get corrupted on Mac.
If you have lost your image files or photos on Mac and now in a dilemma what must be your next step, then you must go for best available photo recovery software on Mac. The one, which is very effective in fixing all your corrupted image files, is Remo Recover (Mac) Media Edition. This tool provides you the simple and easiest way to fix corrupted or lost images on Mac. Photos of all the formats like JPEG file, PNF file, GIF file, Canon CR2 file, Canon CRW file, Kodak DCR file etc can be recovered by this application. You can download the free demo version of this product. You can select “Save Recovery Session” option in demo version so that you do not have to rescan the Mac hard drive for the corrupted images while using the original version. You can also save the recovered images on external hard drives like CD/ DVD etc.