USB drive is data storage device that include flash memory with an integrated Universal Serial Bus (USB) interface. These are typically removable, rewritable and physically much smaller than optical disk. These are often used for same purpose for which CDs/DVDs or floppy disks were used but these are used for longer period as rewritable and portable drive than rewritable DVDs. But these are faster, reliable, durable and portable, etc. But still, the data might get deleted from USB drive due to some or the other reasons. So can anyone suggest me how to recover deleted files from USB drive?.
However, if you have come across any file deletion scenarios from USB drive, then you don’t have to be worried. Because, you can easily recover deleted files from USB stick with help of several tools. Then by using these tools which are available on internet that helps to retrieve deleted files from USB drive within a few minutes. Caution!! An untrustworthy application can make you lose your data permanently. So, you need to utilize highly recommended and most reliable software named as “USB Recovery Tool” to easily recover deleted files from USB stick. This advanced utility is built with powerful programs that effectively perform USB stick deleted file recovery on different OS platforms like Windows and Mac.
Possible scenarios behind deletion of files from USB flash drive
- Accidental Deletion: Sometimes, user makes deletion operation on USB flash drive to delete unwanted files. But, during this deletion process, user may accidentally select few important files and perform deletion operation.
- Anti-virus Scan: If USB drive gets infected by virus or other malicious programs, then you may scan it using updated anti-virus app. But, during the anti-virus scan, files may get deleted from your USB stick, now you can easily restore deleted files from USB drive by using USB Recovery tool.
- Improper Removing of USB Drive: While accessing or during the file transfer process, if USB drive is ejected improperly from the respected system, then it may leads to deletion of files from it.
- Format: If user formats USB drive either by accidentally or intentionally, the result will be data deletion from it.
Apart from above listed scenarios, some others like deleting files by unauthorized users. Also by user who don’t know the proper operating or interacting with computer system, results will be files deleted from your USB stick and then you can need to recover deleted files from USB stick.
Features of USB Recovery Software:
- This tool is capability to recover deleted or lost files from USB drive.
- This utility is digitally signed and completely free from virus and malwares.
- It is compatible on all the versions of Windows and Mac operating systems such as Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2003/2008 and in Mac Mavericks, Lion, Mountain Lion, Leopard, Snow Leopard, and Yosemite.
- This utility has advanced built-in scan algorithms which help you in recovering deleted/lost files from your USB drive within few minute.
- You can see the files which are recovered in sorted order on the basis of file name, file size, file type and date.
- It provides “save recovery session” option to avoid rescanning of drive for the next time.
- You can save recovered files on CD/DVD, floppy disk, or any accessible external drives.
Note: Better to make backup copies of your important files on any storage device which helps to get back them from any above situations happened. Use updated antivirus software to avoid the scattering virus on drives.