As you know that hard drive is a storage device which is extensively used to store any kind of files. Have you ever come across a situation to reformat your drive, when programs keep crashing or other peculiar problems keeps on occurring in your system? Are you worried! Reformatting hard drive may lead to lose all your files? How to restore files from reformatted hard drive?
Don’t get panic as you have option Reformatted software to recover lost files after reformatting hard drive within few simple clicks.
Is it really possible to retrieve files after reformatting!
This is the common question which hits up in each n every persons mind. if the files are formatted and deleted from the drive, where does the deleted files exist to recover? Here is a solution for this particular query. Whenever the drive is reformatted it may not completely erase all files from the drive, it erases critical areas and gives the appearance of an empty disk to the operating system, but the contents will not be destroyed permanently until and unless it is overwritten with some other files. Hence it is possible you to recover data after reformat.
Simple procedure to recover lost files after reformatting hard drive:
- To recover the files from the reformatted hard drive first download the reformatted software on your operating system and install it.
- Once the application is installed successfully Run the software to get back files.
- Next, select the Recover Drives from the main screen.
- To continue recover files after reformatting hard drive select“Formatted or Reformatted Recovery option on the screen
- Choose the hard drive later where you want to restore files after reformatting hard drive and click on Next button to process.
- Scanning process will starts. Once the scan is completed, you can preview the files.
- If you want to save the recovered files then buy software.
Prominent attributes of reformatted file recovery application:
- This software is versatile by nature where it can retrieve lost files while reformatting of hard drive on all versions of Windows such as Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and so on.
- You can employ this software not only to rollback the data from hard disk but can also recover data from storage device like external hard drive, after formatting, reinstalling OS etc.
- The software is open to restore all the data without altering the content of source files.
- It allows user to recover files from formatted hard drives, USB drives, FireWire drives, memory cards, etc.
- Apart from retrieving Operating System data, this software also enables torestore formatted data from SD card, SDXC, CF, XD, etc.
Key points to remember:
- Do not use system hard drive after reformat operation.
- Better try to keep backup of files before reformatting.