Usage of Computers is growing as fast as fire in a dry forest. All the important data have to be saved in either of our systems hard drives, USB drives, or many other devices used for the storage purposes. We store vast music collection, family photos, any important documents, and financial records etc. but due to some reasons like accidental deletion, using shift + delete to delete a file, or if the size of the deleted files exceeds from recycle bin size. So how to recover recycle bin lost files? It is very easy to get back all your data by using windows file recovery software. There are many reasons, because of which files may loss like,
- Accidentally deletion of files using Shift+Delete key combination.
- When file bypass recycle bin is exceeds in size.
- When file emptied from recycle bin.
When files or folders get deleted from recycle bin, technically still data is present, but you are unable to access your file. What happens is the pointer to the data is only deleted but data still remains in there. Nevertheless, the only condition is files should not be overwritten then there you got the chance to get back or restore your deleted/lost/erased files. To restore your data properly you need effective Windows data recovery software. Select the software that must have good interface to support its usage and also recover data from recycle bin/hard drive effectively.
With Remo Recover (Windows) – Basic Edition you will be assure for the retrieval of the lost data from recycle bin. This software is reliable because,
- This software have user-friendly interface.
- Powerful scanning engine is been built.
- Supports so many file types than any other software.
- You can filter your search of retrieval on the basis of their name, file size, and file type.
- The files deleted from recycle bin are visible and are accessible at a single scan.
- It recovers data from different hard drives like SATA/SCSI/IDE, flash memory cards like, USB external devices etc.
This software is compatible with Operating systems like Microsoft Windows7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003, and Windows 2008. You can download demo version of this software and can see the unexpected output result. Then if you satisfy with results you can purchase the full version of this software.