The digital world is very aware about the need of ZIP file format, it plays a major role among internet users. ZIP file is known for its reduced size (due to its compression mechanism), it allows the user to send large data over the internet, which otherwise would have been a cumbersome task. Most people will be aware about “how to recover lost files” but it’s not the same with fixing the broken WinZip file.
Is it possible to fix broken WinZip file? You will think of it only after facing such situation, which is of course not common for everyone. For the same reason not many people will come to know about it. Let me tell you, don’t be in any doubt it is possible to fix broken ZIP file and recover its data. What you need to do is get a reliable zip file repair tool. Avoid the ambiguity of reliable, I will suggest you with one such tool, Corrupt File Repair utility which is recommended and reviewed by various tech analyst and users. Also get some idea about what is causing the ZIP file to get corrupted.
Causes of ZIP file damage:
- Most common among those is CRC (Cyclic redundancy check) this can damage ZIP file very badly, which prevents you from the extraction of files
- Incomplete download of file is common with internet users, errors are usual while trying to access such ZIP files
- If you are using any kind of unknown compression mechanism, this can damage/broke your Zip files. Take an example: You are trying to recover a ZIP file which is lost by making use of any unreliable recovery software, there is a high possibility of incomplete recovery thereby file get corrupted.
- ZIP file will become inaccessible due to virus infiltration like any other normal file format. Some antivirus might detect your ZIP file format as malicious data.
- Errors encountered while compressing the ZIP file will also damage the ZIP file, like in case of compressing large data, any interruption at this time ( ex: sudden restart or shutdown) will lead to file corruption
- Trying to change the extension of ZIP file to other format will eventually damage your ZIP file itself.
- Download interruption due to slow internet speed can make ZIP file corrupted or damaged. This usually happens with most internet users.
Corrupt File Repair- Simple way to fix broken WinZip file and to recover its data:
Corrupt File Repair is developed specifically to resolve or fix issues with ZIP files. It repairs corrupt or damaged Zip files and safely recovers all your data. This utility is highly rated among users due to its success rate in repairing the damaged/broken files. This ZIP repair utility ensure all the problems faced by the users of ZIP file are resolved. To know more about it you can also go to corruptfilerepair.net.
Main features of Corrupt File Repair:
- Highly interactive interface which is very efficient, user friendly.
- Corrupt File Repair is a read-only application, it doesn’t make any modifications in your original file that will be kept intact. Instead a healthy ZIP file is generated by this ZIP repair utility which also ensures repair is done perfectly.
- Provides option to select corrupted files particularly from the list shown in the interface.
- Test the efficiency of the utility with the help of trial version which is available for free download, it works with all other features except the save option.
- Prior to the save option you can preview the recovered ZIP file to ensure its accessibility, which is always an advantage.
- In case of any difficulty with this utility during the usage or installation make use of its professional technical support, they ensure 24×7 support to its users
- It works perfectly with different Operating System Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2000, 2003, 2008.