Today we do have a lot of digital image file types like JPEG, JPG, TIFF, TIF, PNG, BMP, GIF, etc. These are some generic image file types but if you look in for RAW image file types each digital camera brand has its own RAW image file types like NEF for Nikon, CR2, CRW are of Canon, etc.
You may have a collection of interesting, amazing and important digital images and if you lost them (Suppose, you delete them permanently using Shift + Delete keys, lost them after virus intrusion, formatting of camera memory card) you will be looking for a solution to recover digital photos which have been deleted or lost. This tutorial is emphasized on this common problem and provides step by step guidance to retrieve digital images from memory card, computer/laptop HDD, USB flash drives, iPods and other media storage devices.
First step towards digital photo recovery!
It is the most important step that every user should practice soon after he/she has met photo loss. Whenever, a digital image is erased or get missing from memory card or any other device, instantly stop using it to save other files. Why it is recommended because using that device can result in data overwriting which can minimize the chances of complete recovery of lost or deleted digital photos.
Another very important step to recover digital photos after any data loss accident is to search for an effective solution to recover digital photos in simple steps. With the assistance of an efficient Digital Photo Recovery program, one can easily restore all images which are lost or deleted from different storage devices in various circumstances. By using such application, you need to follow only few steps that are:
Step 1- Download the software and install it to your PC. Once get trial version of a proficient Digital Photo Recovery tool by visiting at: digitialphotorecovery.org
Step 2- Connect your storage device from which you need to recover digital photos. Once you launch the software and select any suitable photo recovery option, it will automatically detect your externally connected device.
Step 3- As you select the device, it will start scanning and at the end, you will be provided a list of all retrieved digital images. Now, you can take their preview also.
Step 4- Finally, save all recovered digital photos to your computer hard drive.
How can you get your digital images missing or erased?
- Abrupt removal of external storage devices that are carrying digital images is a key reason for such calamity. While moving some images from memory card, pen drive or external hard disk if you suddenly remove the drive from the system then it will cause loss of digital images.
- If a system having some malware or viruses and if you connect your storage device (memory card, pen drive) to that system for processing digital pictures or to transfer them then virus can enter into the device and hide or delete some images intentionally.
- Using a single memory card in different gadgets can lead to the corruption as a result, photos that are saved in that card may get erased or missing. Basic reason behind such corruption is change in file system that is supported by particular gadget or system.
- When you are deleting some junk data by using a third party tool, you may end up erasing few valuable digital pictures after selecting them mistakenly instead of junk files.
- You may lose your entire collection of photos just because of losing or deleting a hard drive partition. Also formatting a disk, digital camera memory card or USB drive will result in loss of all files.
- Formatting a storage devices after receiving format error or when it corrupted, is also a very common reason for loss of digital pictures.
Why Digital Photo recovery tool?
- Recovers digital images that are produced by Samsung, Canon, Nikon, Fujifilm, Kodak, Olympus, Sony, GoPro and many others.
- It supports picture recovery from different types of storage devices like memory cards (SD card, MMC, xD, SDXC, CF, SDHC, microSD), pen drives, external HDD, SSD also.
- It supports digital photo recovery from partitions/ storage devices which are formatted by any of the following file formats, HFS, HFSX, NTFS, FAT32, FAT16, NTFS5, ExtFAT.
- It has the capacity to quickly recognize and recover all the digital image files even it will find and recover RAW image files also.
- It has easy user interface with guidance to the user at each step with very few mouse clicks so anyone can use this software without any hurdle.
- With the help of this software you can even recover all the lost digital images from the formatted drives also.
You can compress all recovered images using its inbuilt compression function prior to save operation.